Due to our recent data center transition, it’s necessary for ALL ANDROID users to update the email configuration on their mobile device(s). Email will not function until these steps are completed.
These instructions apply to ANDROID USERS ONLY. iPhone users are unaffected and DO NOT need to update anything.
If you don’t know, your email password, STOP. If you’re unsure about these instructions or would prefer assistance making these changes, reply to the 882-02 text message received from Kevin with your name. You will be contacted the next business day.
If you know your email password, perform ALL 3 steps below:
1 – TO ACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Locate and Open MAAS360 app
- Tap SETTINGS
- Tap CORPORATE SETTINGS
- Tap CONFIGURE EXCHANGE ACCOUNT
- ENTER your PASSWORD
- Tap CONFIGURE
- When prompted to “Update Security Settings”, Tap UPDATE
- When prompted, tap ACTIVATE
- Your email account is now active.
2 – THIS CONFIGURES YOUR ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE EMAIL AUTOMATICALLY
- Open MAIL app
- Tap the 3 BARS on top left of screen
- Tap the GEAR ICON on top right
- Tap TUDI EMAIL
- Scroll to EMAIL SYNC SCHEDULE and Tap
- For PEAK SCHEDULE, turn OFF
- Return to your INBOX and send a test email to ITSUPPORT@TUDI.COM and yourself to show yourself and us that you’ve successfully reconfigured your email account.
3 – THIS CONFIGURES NEW CONTACTS TO SAVE IN THE PROPER LOCATION
- Open CONTACTS app
- ADD a new Contact
- When prompted, select MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ACTIVE SYNC to set as default
- Cancel adding a new Contact